Thursday, February 28, 2008

So, this has nothing to do with music.

Forwards. I hate them. Well, that's a bit of an overstatement. I like some of them. I've gotten a few good ones in my day. I would say the percentage of good forwards to bad ones is 1:100. And my mom is one of the biggest culprits of bad forwards. She'll send me the ones that say, basically, "Multiply the number you picked in question four by the number of hours you sleep every night and then by the number of meals you eat every day, and forward this email to that many people OR SOMETHING VERY BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!" I hate that! Most times, I just don't open stuff that comes from her and a few other notorious forwarders, but when curiosity gets the best of me (or I just mistakenly open something), then I usually just hit "reply all" and hope that takes care of the jinx.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Oh, and on the music front, Scott Regan was back at Open Tunings on 88.5 this morning. Happiness.

Yours in music,
t

No comments: