Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's TIME to get writing . . .

A wise writing woman I met today read my blog and noted that I start so many of my posts with some words about TIME - the quick passage of TIME, apologies for not enough TIME to write, etc. Yes, that preoccupation I have with how TIME flies, which can verge on maudlin at TIMES, has been central to me for a very long time. That will not change, sadly, BUT I can stop mentioning it in every post.

So, this short post is to get me writing--get me current--again. I have much to say about what/who I saw in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago and the live music I saw right here in good old Rochester last weekend. I'll get to it as soon as I have some . . . well, you know.

Every good writer needs a good editor; point well taken, Marget!

Okay, that's all the TIME I have for that.

Yours in music,
T

2 comments:

uncle wally said...

way to get ahead on posting - is this the web version of carbon paper?

Tracy Kroft said...

Now, I understand your comment. I just scrolled down and saw my three postings of the same piece. How dumb am I? I know exactly what happened, though, and it won't happen again!