Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the crowd went wild . . .

Prime Time, baby, that's what was going on last night! The boys were in top form and that handsome lead guitarist, Joe Chiappone, was leading them there. The horns, holy cow! Vince Ercolamento had some crazy solos, and the last one was just phenomenal. How his head did not explode, I'll never know. Ronnie Leigh can sustain a note longer than one would think humanly possible. And when I talked with him about it after the show, he said, "Oh, I had to cut that one short." Wow.

The house was standing-room-only and the crowd was loving PTF. There were lots of dancers hitting the dance floor. We even got an encore out of the band. It was that good. I hope to hear them playing out at clubs more than they have been, and I hope with Joe playing that sweet guitar.

yours in music,
Tracy

No comments: