Monday, June 25, 2007

Yes, I Took One of Those Quizzes

Because it was on Jack Lavere's MySpace. What Kind of Wine Are You? was the quiz, and like with most of those, there were questions in which I was torn between two answers that equally "defined" me. So, I took it twice, and the answers did not surprise me. Here they are.

You are a Pinot Grigio
Origin: Italy, Oregon, France
Serve With: Mild cheeses, strongly flavoured cheeses, appetizers, dips, shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, seafood with cream sauces, grilled fish, salmon, pasta with cream or red sauces, poultry, Asian food, pork/veal
Taste Description: Medium to full bodied, neutral aromas

You are a Cabernet Sauvignon
Origin: California, Australia, France
Serve With: Strongly flavoured cheeses, pasta with red sauce, lamb, game, beef, chocolate dessert
Taste Description: Medium to full bodied, blackcurrant flavour

So, not exactly a music post, but fine wine is quite often linked with music, especially jazz so . . .

yours in music (and wine, I guess),
Tracy

1 comment:

Tom D said...

As Napolean Dynamite might say: "Pinot Grigio is just like my favorite wine"

There is something to be said for neutral aromas, especially in the heat of summer....(especially at URMC!!!)