Thursday, June 7, 2007

It seems to have worked!

Okay, so by highlighting that web address, copying it, pasting it in the address bar and hitting enter (or clicking "go"), it took me right to my Twitter page. So I guess that means that tomorrow night when I, hopefully, make it to the 10:00pm show of Jonathan Kreisberg Trio at Hi Fidelity, I can post some notes to my Twitter account and you can see them! How high-tech is that?!

So, yeah, I'm in a wedding this weekend--Maid of Honor--so will be working Jazz Fest into non-wedding event times. Tomorrow we have the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, that's why the first thing I'll be able to see is the 10:00 Kreisberg show. Then on Saturday, the bride (in her infinite wisdom) chose a 10:00am wedding and luncheon reception. Because of that wisdom, I might be able to attend two events Saturday night. I really would like to see Stephane Wrembel at the Big Tent at 6:00pm,. If you see a woman in a periwinkle blue gown with sparkly things in her frou-frou hairdo, that will be me. Then there is Randy Brecker at 10:00 at Kilbourn, and if at all possible, Los Lonely Boys at 9:00 at the East Ave./Chestnut stage. We shall see. I'm sure there'll be a line for Brecker, so that's where I might be (hopefully in jeans by then). And, perhaps, with any luck, I shall be able to post notes to my Twitter account from these shows.

I can't wait!!

Yours in music,
Tracy

No comments: