Monday, March 15, 2010

Teagan and the Tweeds on WRUR's Open Tunings March 16

First, let me say that I love Scott Regan's show, Open Tunings, on WRUR 88.5 every morning from 9 - noon. I used to listen to it on the way in to work every morning (yes, I ran late a lot). And then once I got settled in to my office, I tuned in via the stream on the website. You never know what new and old music you're going to hear on the show; it's always a delight.

Given that a) Scott has artists perform live on the show quite often; and b) he is a big South x Southwest fan; and c) Teagan and the Tweeds are going to be performing twice at SxSW, I thought that Scott might like to have them on the show. I was right! Tomorrow, the Tweeds will be on Open Tunings at 10:30 am on WRUR 88.5 fm or streaming on the web. Be sure to tune in.

yours in music,
tracy

No comments: