Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friday night disappointment

We didn't make it to Tina and the Two-Timers because Joe wasn't feeling great after our dinner at Bonefish Grill, and then the same thing happened to me later. We probably won't be going back there again. The last time we went, the food was fine, but the service was lacking. Last night, the service was fine but the food was lacking. And I had the same thing I always do, the house salad and crab cakes, but this time my stomach was very unhappy with me. Not a great night for food or music for us.

yours in music,
tracy

2 comments:

Dan said...

Next time try Prime in Webster. Went there for the first time last weekend, delish!! Mac and Cheese with Truffles is a great appetizer!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.