Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Some Caveats

In this blog, it is my intention to add links to music clubs, musician's web sites, and other sites that I think are applicable. This is not written in blood. Sadly, music clubs fold (this happens far too often in our fair city), musicians get sick and cancel gigs, bands break up and sometimes links just don't work. These links provided by me are a convenience for you. They are posted in good faith. Because I love you so much. Please do not attempt to hold me responsible for bad information that is due to circumstances beyond my control. I will do my best to post accurate information and helpful links. Feel free to let me know (nicely, please) if I'm in error. I will try to amend any inaccurate information.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

good night and good listening,
Tracy

No comments: