Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Looking Forward to Friday!

This Friday, May 25, Hot Sweets--Jimmy Richmond (Geneva's favorite son), Ralph Ortiz (the funkiest), Joe Chiappone (smokin' guitar), Todd East (the incomparable) and Dave Cohen (keeping it real on the drums)--will be playing at McCool's Music Room in Geneva. This place is definitely worth the drive. Check out their link on my website. The folks who've built this place wanted to make it a class act, and they have been very successful in this endeavor. They bring in high-quality music acts, like Hot Sweets, every Friday and Saturday night. Make the drive; you won't be disappointed--especially this Friday night!

yours in music,
Tracy

2 comments:

Tom D said...

So am I!!! Chances are I won't make it all the way to Geneva, but you never know. Have fun and watch out for dancing while intoxicated.

Tracy Kroft said...

You make it sound like I was the intoxicated dancer. I must set the record straight. It was the cute, young girl in the awesome red dress with the amazing shoes who drunk-danced her way into breaking Jimmy's sax! I was sitting sweetly on the sofa guarding my toes from the man whose idea of dancing included a lot of stomping. I can't wait to see what Friday night holds.