Monday, July 14, 2008

Lots to say . . . no time to say it

Having the Insider version of this blog has really hampered my ability to post regularly here. And, in fact, I just posted two things on the Insider blog after having posted nothing for almost two weeks.

And I have so much to say!!! Of course, what I say here is not the same stuff that I would say there. So, that means writing two different posts, etc. And now with my new position at the A&CCGR, I am totally focusing on what is required to do a good job with that, so both blogs are being neglected a bit.

If I can't start posting regularly in both, I'm going to ditch one.

Coming up in August - a few gigs for the New Bill Tiberio Band--one at Glenora on the 17th and one at the Fairport Food & Music Fest on the 23rd as well as one the same day at Bristol Harbor--and John Hiatt is coming to Rochester on the 19th!

All for now . . .

yours in music,
Tracy

2 comments:

uncle wally said...

About time you posted. Use the Insider one for general music stuff, and use this one for personal venting and so on.

Tracy Kroft said...

That's what I'm thinkin'.