Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rockin' This World 'Til the Day They Die.

Go see Young@Heart at the Little Theatre-- a documentary film about a choir with an average age of 80 who rock out with songs from Sonic Youth and Coldplay as well as punk, R&B and more. These folks are fearless and beautiful and what I hope I am at that age. Check it out.

This weekend is Fairport Canal Days. There'll be music all around, so I think I'm going to blow off all the chores I have to do and get out of this hot house and meander on down there to scope it all out. Besides, there's cotton candy. How can I resist?

yours in music,
Tracy

1 comment:

uncle wally said...

have fun at canal days. Dave Arenius is with Madeline Forster from 4-6 somewhere. I'd go, but I'm playing at the Bistro in ER tonight and want to stay cool as long as i can. . .