Monday, June 16, 2008

Jazz Fest on Sunday Night

Well, I reviewed Howard Alden in my blog in the Insider, so I'm not going to repeat that here. Suffice it to say that he was fabulous, and I will definitely want to see him again.

As far as the rest of the evening goes, there was no music playing at all on the Jazz Street Stage when we were wandering around before the Alden show at the Montage. I thought some of the "scene" that IS the Jazz Fest was the constant availability of music on the streets. I wasn't hearing it last night at all. Oh, wait. There was the guy with the horn.

The Dancing Man (those who've been there know who I mean) was a little impatient for JazzKamikaze to get started so he could dance. In his trunks. (He's somewhat minimalist in his attire.) He did like my "ensemble," though, and was nice enough to tell me.

All for now . . .

yours in music,
Tracy

No comments: