Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No one comments anymore . . .

Is it because I hadn't written in forever, and no one is reading it anymore? Could be.

Trying to think if I have anything interesting to say . . . Oh, yes, I do. Joe and Bill are playing this weekend! On Saturday night at Minerva DeLand School in Fairport will be the annual Fairport High School Jazz Charity Concert. Since Bill has ceased to involve me in the press releases, (since I'm so busy in my new position at work, and I don't have the time to give it the attention it warrants) I don't know all the details, but the school jazz bands start at 6:00 pm and the featured guests (Bill Tiberio Band - Bill, Joe, Phil Lake, Geoff Smith, Scott Bradley) might be on as early at 7:00 or so. Be there. It'll be cool.

All for now . . .

yours in music,
Tracy

7 comments:

uncle wally said...

well, I still check your blog. Seems like you have been busy lately, and not writing as much. I would have talked to you at the landing gig, but kid nonsense reared its head and I couldn't make it. And don't worry about no comments either - hardly anyone comments on my pittsford blog in the D&C. They won't tell me hit stats, so it's pretty lonely.

Tracy Kroft said...

You are probably the only one checking my blog. I'm sorry to hear about the lonely blogging. The weird thing about blogging is that it seems to be a one-sided conversation in a public forum that begs comments.

I am really busy, that's for sure. If I'm not out seeing/hearing music, there's really not a lot for me to write in my blog about seeing/hearing music! I could write about my new car. (Joe says it has beautiful wheels - and it does!) People would laugh at me if they knew I hadn't had the time to look at the book and figure out how to adjust the controls on the audio since listening to music in my car is one of my favorite things to do. It's fine the way it is, but I'd like to tweak it a bit, and it's not intuitive.

Why don't you come to this Saturday's gig at Minerva DeLand. It's an early show; I would get there by 7:00. I think the high school jazz bands (this is going to be weird for me since my kids aren't in the jazz bands this year) will play first and the show starts at 6:00.

JonG said...

I'm the other person who checks your blog regularly. Remember-- busy is good.

uncle wally said...

I'll try to make the gig, but for some reason i think there is something going on saturday. I've been fighting strep and not getting any rest, and could use a night out though. Say, what kind of car did you get? And wheels, what, did you get spinners?

Tracy Kroft said...

Do you think of me as someone who would have spinners? No, they are just very sculpted (kind of girly for a 17 inch alloy wheel) and beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that they lock on. You need to unlock them with a special key if you have to change the tire. That way, no one can steal them!

Thank you, JonG and Uncle Wally. I'm glad you both still bother to check my blog.

uncle wally said...

what kind of car?

Tracy Kroft said...

Honda Accord, deep red, very pretty. No more minivan.